25.8.08

It has been far too long for my taste!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The title says it all! It has been over ten days since our last post; I could give you a list of excuses, but then again there really is no good excuse. I speak for all three of us when I say that school has been busy. Introduction to Socratic Seminar, practice French I.A.s, and angiosperms come to mind. Of course the most important event of the past two weeks or so was the Senior Retreat. Over the next week I will be posting collections of pictures from the retreat, from a variety of photographers. Although I would love to give a blow by blow account about the retreat - Golden Valley Camp is like Vegas - so you will have to use deductive reasoning from the pictures! I will tell you this, Senior Retreat was an incredible expereince for all 33 of us. We formed a stronger group, connected with people we don't usually spend time with, and enjoyed ourselves so much that we had withdrawls Sunday night!


FHS Seniors, remember if you have pictures email them to me!
*picture taken by S. Knudsen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senior Retreat was THE BOMB! I hope future classes will have as much fun as we did and have the same appreciation we had for it too. Class of 2009 is awesome! You guys should post out class statement below our picture.

krysta said...

good to see you back.

Maggie said...

Yeah ! I think I will ask permission to post it from paffdaddy and then put it up with all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

don't you think it's time for another post?