12.7.08

Coming soon...

An interview with FHS I.B. Alum Stephanie Wang!

Stephanie is entering her second year at Grinnell College, in Grinnell, Iowa. She graduated from Franklin in 2007. While she did not get the I.B. diploma, she was over the 24 point mark. She tested out of Psychology, English, History, Chemistry, Spanish, and Math Studies (she got a 6! in this class).

We will be discussing the benefits of I.B., going to school out of state, Liberal Arts options for I.B. students, and much more!

An Interview with Tina Lee!

Tina is the current president of the I.B. Parent Booster club. We will discuss the role of the boosters, the importance of parent participation in the program, and hot calender items this year!

Stay tuned - these interviews will be conducted by Maggie - and should be up by the end of the week!

No comments: